Skin Grip patches last 7-14 days when applied properly.
Watch the video for your device and follow the instructions below to get the full life from each patch and your sensors!
(Scroll down for clear patch instructions)
CLEAR PATCH FOR DEXCOM G6
CLEAR PATCH FOR FREESTYLE LIBRE
CLEAR PATCH FOR MEDTRONIC DEVICES
CLEAR PATCH FOR OMNIPOD
When To Apply it
- After you insert a new sensor into your skin.
- You see that an old sensor is beginning to come loose and you want to extend it a few more days
- Be sure that the sensor and patch area are clean and dry.
- Skin should be free of lotions or oils.
- We recommend that the area of skin be free from any hair. You can do this by shaving or clipping hair from the location.
- Do not apply to any damaged skin such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, rashes, or sunburns.
- For maximum adhesive strength we recommend wiping the area of skin with an adhesive wipe such as Skin Tac.
Applying Skin Grip
Wearing Skin Grip
- When the patch becomes wet from showering or swimming, gently pat it with a dry towel.
- Do not dry patch with a hair dryer as this can damage the adhesive.
- Try to prevent clothing from rubbing against the ends of the patch as this will make it peel faster.
- If the patch begins to fray or come off the skin, clip it with scissors to prevent more peeling or fraying.
On rare conditions, individuals with extremely sensitive skin may still experience irritation, itching, or even rash. If any type of irritation occur, remove Skin Grip immediately.
Removing Skin Grip
If the patch is still strongly adhered to skin, try soaking the area with baby oil or vegetable oil for 5-10 minutes before removing.