Most companies in the diabetes industry are anything but transparent. Being able to afford the supplies you need to survive is not optional.
You deserve better.
We've decided to take a stand. To be transparent and challenge other companies to do the same.
We exist to serve YOU.
Where the products are made
🇨🇳 Shanghai, China - 90%
✅ Visited by Skin Grip / FDA Certified
🇺🇸 Los Angeles, California - 10%
🧶 97% Polyester
🤸♀️ 3% Spandex
The sticky part
🧬 100% acrylic polymers
💪 They are resistant to sunlight, not easily broken up by water/humidity, and can withstand temperature fluctuations. These features cause acrylic adhesives to be the most preferred type.
🌿 Hypoallergenic - Latex-free - No zinc oxide
How it gets here
🚢. Boat + Rail + Truck
The warehouse location
🏢 Woods Cross, Utah, USA
You deserve to know what you're paying for.
Why do we charge $24.99? It's simple. In order to keep the lights on and expanding our brand worldwide we have to pay for things like hiring team members, office supplies, software, advertising, etc. It takes a lot of people, time, and money to fulfill our vision of helping millions of individuals live fearlessly with diabetes.
❤️ Charitable donations to date: $36,406.23
Foundations we have donated to:
- Diabetes Research Institute
- Children's Diabetes Foundation
- Direct Relief
- Feeding America
- Insulin For Life
- Nevada/California Diabetes Association
- Beta Cell Foundation
Mutual Aid Diabetes
7,000 patches donated to date
Goal carbon Neutral
Over the next two years we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint by using more sustainable packaging, shipping methods, and methods of manufacturing.
We challenge all companies in diabetes to join us and be more transparent.
Why Use an Adhesive Patch?
1. Save Money - Sensors are expensive. Even if you have insurance, your insurance provider is rarely happy when you need sensor replacements. Using Dexcom G6 patches allow you to save a lot of money.
2. Stress Less - When you have a sensor come loose you get stressed. You no longer are able to accurately manage your blood sugar levels. You have to resort to finger pricks. This is stressful. With a Dexcom G6 adhesive patch these moments will no longer happen. Your G6 sensors will stay secured no matter what you are doing.
3. Do What You Love - How many times have you not participated in an activity because you were worried about your Dexcom sensor getting wet or roughed up? With an adhesive patch you can do what you love with peace of mind. Your sensor isn't going anywhere.